SUMMA 20th Anniversary, Magre (BZ), April 9, 2017
- 02.03.2017 WOW!, June 18-21 2017, Bordeaux - France
- 01.03.2017 501 BIO-DYN, May 7th and 8th 2017, Munich - Germany
- 27.02.2017 SUMMA 20th Anniversary, Magre (BZ), April 9, 2017
- 22.02.2017 FIVI@VINITALY, Verona, April 9-12, 2017
- 20.02.2017 SORGENTE DEL VINO 2017 - Natural wine tasting in Piacenza - March 11-12-13, 2017
- 22.12.2016 SLOW WINE WORLD TOUR - February 1st, 2017 - New York City, NY
- 20.12.2016 MILLESIME BIO, MARSEILLE, FRANCE - from January 30th to February 1st, 2017
- 24.10.2016 MERCATO DEI VINI FIVI - PIACENZA EXPO - November 26th-27th, 2015
- 24.10.2016 Italy of Wine: “Slow Wine” excellences in Tokyo- November 21st, 2016
- 23.10.2016 SALON DU VIN A' CHEVAL - Pont-en-Royans, Francia - NOVEMBER 5th-6th, 2016
- 28.09.2016 AUTOCHTONA, BOZEN, OCTOBER 24TH-25TH, 2016
- 19.09.2016 BIOFATTORIE APERTE, September 25th 2016
- 14.07.2016 At Refosco DOC 2013 is Best of Bio 2016
- 08.06.2016 BORDERWINE, CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI, JUNE 25TH-26TH, 2016
- 11.05.2016 CANTINE APERTE - MAY 28th-29th, 2016
- 15.04.2016 FAR EAST FILM FESTIVAL 18 - UDINE
- 16.03.2016 SUMMA, MAGRE' (BZ), April 9th-11th, 2016
- 16.03.2016 FIVI@VINITALY, Verona, April 10th-13th, 2016
- 24.02.2016 PROWEIN, Düsseldorf - Germany, MARCH 13th-15th 2016
- 29.01.2016 FRIULANO ON TOUR - PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC - March 3rd, 2016
- 07.12.2015 MILLESIME BIO, MONTPELLIER, FRANCE - JANUARY 25-27,2016
- 10.11.2015 BIOLIFE - FIERA BOLZANO - November 19-22, 2015
- 09.11.2015 MERCATO DEI VINI FIVI - PIACENZA EXPO - November 28-29, 2015
- 29.09.2015 WE ARE PART OF FIVI - FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA VIGNAIOLI INDIPENDENTI
- 29.09.2015 TASTING FRIULI-VENEZIA GIULIA @ EATALY NYC, OCTOBER 5TH, 2015
- 22.09.2015 BORDERWINE @ GUSTI DI FRONTIERA, GORIZIA - SEPTEMBER 24-27,2015
- 29.07.2015 FRIULI DOC, Udine - September 10-13, 2015
- 29.06.2015 COLLISIONI - GREAT WHITE WINES OF FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - JULY 19, 2015
- 03.06.2015 ASINI VOLANTI, Bordeaux, France - June 16th, 2015
- 02.06.2015 EXPRESSION BIO, Bordeaux, France - June 15th and 16th, 2015
This year, we celebrate a special anniversary with partner and friends from all over the world in the historical venues Casòn Hirschprunn and Tòr Löwengang in Magrè. Every year for the last 20 years, quality-conscious vintners from all over the world have come together in our wine estate in Magrè to present their wines to an international audience.
To celebrate the anniversary in style, we start off on Saturday evening, April 8th, with a walking-wine-dinner. In collaboration with Care’s – The Ethical Chef Days, there is a big party with seven celebrity chefs offering an exciting culinary experience to clients, partner, journalists and wine lovers as well as an after-dinner-party following the dinner. Over 60 wines from Summa's wineries are served during the evening.
Care’s and Summa have the same vision: a new, innovative, sustainable and ethical use of natural products with respect for nature and its rhythms.
On Sunday, April 9th, the gates of Casòn Hirschprunn and – for the first time – also the gates of the historical residence Tòr Löwengang are open from 10 am to 6 pm. In these quiet and relaxed settings, a program of guided tours, seminars and wine tastings gives visitors a wonderful opportunity to meet over 70 noted vintners and their wines from all over the world.
Ecology is very much on the agenda, too, as reflected in the fact that Summa has once again been certified as a Green Event. And there is continuity and tradition of supporting the House of Solidarity in Bressanone, which has done excellent work over the years with and for people in need.
April 9th, 2017
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tenuta Alois Lageder, Casòn Hirschprunn & Tòr Löwengang, Magrè, South Tyrol, Italy
To attend the wine tasting: REGISTRATION TO SUMMA