- 02.05.2013 Cantine Aperte 25th and 26th of May 2013
- 22.04.2013 Wine and food Educational in Wien
- 24.03.2013 Pro Wein 2013
- 14.03.2013 Vinitaly 2013
- 28.02.2013 Last date for Slow wine Tour in Munich!
- 07.01.2013 Aquila del Torre in Wien for the "Giorno Viennese del Friuli"
- 07.01.2013 Aquila del Torre Slow Wine Usa Tour 2013
- 22.11.2012 Frasca in Vineria opening at Aquila del Torre!
- 25.10.2012 10-11-12 of November: Aquila del Torre at Merano Wine Festival
- 23.10.2012 Friulano on Tour - Aquila del Torre dates
- 17.10.2012 Aquila del Torre at Soho London
- 27.08.2012 V per Vendemmia, the harvest told by Aquila del Torre on You Tube!
- 27.06.2012 Wine & Spirits Magazine
- 28.05.2012 Decanter Silver Medal for Picolit 2008
- 26.05.2012 Cantine Aperte 2012
- 20.05.2012 Raw London
- 02.04.2012 WSWA Las Vegas
- 24.03.2012 VINI VERI & VINITALY 2012
- 04.03.2012 Prowein 2012
- 19.01.2012 Giorno Viennese del Friuli: Friuli Wines in Wien
- 29.11.2011 I LOVE ITALIAN WINES - MIAMI,FL
- 25.11.2011 Portfolio presentation at Bert's Wine Express in Regensburg
- 13.09.2011 Aquila del Torre tasting in NYC!
- 01.07.2011 This summer get Aquila del Torre Riesling!
- 03.06.2011 B&B Oasi Picolit Now Open @ Aquila del Torre!
- 28.04.2011 London Wine Fair 2011
- 16.04.2011 Cantine Aperte 2011
- 15.04.2011 Wine coaching at Just Quality Importer
- 22.03.2011 Aquila del Torre @ Vinitaly 2011
- 22.03.2011 Aquila del Torre @ Vino Vino Vino 2011, Cerea
What is RAW?
Come meet the growers.
RAW is a two-day celebration of some of the best wine talent in the world. Featuring around 150 growers, RAW will be one of the most exciting collections of fine, natural wine artisans ever to come together in the capital. They are pure, kind to the planet, very possibly better for your health and best of all they're absolutely delicious.
RAW is leading the charge for transparency. We believe that in an ideal wine world, any processing and additives will be clearly communicated to the drinker so that you know exactly what is in your glass. RAW is a first step in this direction - we will clearly list all additives and processing on both the website and fair catalogue. We are proud to be leading the way.
RAW is committed to empowering all wine drinkers through real, informed choice. RAW is unprocessed. It is about truth, authenticity and frank wine talking, but most of all it's about showcasing really good wine.