Aquila del Torre tasting in NYC!
- 24.10.2016 MERCATO DEI VINI FIVI - PIACENZA EXPO - November 26th-27th, 2015
- 23.10.2016 SALON DU VIN A' CHEVAL - Pont-en-Royans, Francia - NOVEMBER 5th-6th, 2016
- 28.09.2016 AUTOCHTONA, BOZEN, OCTOBER 24TH-25TH, 2016
- 19.09.2016 BIOFATTORIE APERTE, September 25th 2016
- 14.07.2016 At Refosco DOC 2013 is Best of Bio 2016
- 08.06.2016 BORDERWINE, CIVIDALE DEL FRIULI, JUNE 25TH-26TH, 2016
- 11.05.2016 CANTINE APERTE - MAY 28th-29th, 2016
- 15.04.2016 FAR EAST FILM FESTIVAL 18 - UDINE
- 16.03.2016 SUMMA, MAGRE' (BZ), April 9th-11th, 2016
- 16.03.2016 FIVI@VINITALY, Verona, April 10th-13th, 2016
- 24.02.2016 PROWEIN, Düsseldorf - Germany, MARCH 13th-15th 2016
- 29.01.2016 FRIULANO ON TOUR - PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC - March 3rd, 2016
- 07.12.2015 MILLESIME BIO, MONTPELLIER, FRANCE - JANUARY 25-27,2016
- 10.11.2015 BIOLIFE - FIERA BOLZANO - November 19-22, 2015
- 09.11.2015 MERCATO DEI VINI FIVI - PIACENZA EXPO - November 28-29, 2015
- 29.09.2015 WE ARE PART OF FIVI - FEDERAZIONE ITALIANA VIGNAIOLI INDIPENDENTI
- 29.09.2015 TASTING FRIULI-VENEZIA GIULIA @ EATALY NYC, OCTOBER 5TH, 2015
- 22.09.2015 BORDERWINE @ GUSTI DI FRONTIERA, GORIZIA - SEPTEMBER 24-27,2015
- 29.07.2015 FRIULI DOC, Udine - September 10-13, 2015
- 29.06.2015 COLLISIONI - GREAT WHITE WINES OF FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA - JULY 19, 2015
- 03.06.2015 ASINI VOLANTI, Bordeaux, France - June 16th, 2015
- 02.06.2015 EXPRESSION BIO, Bordeaux, France - June 15th and 16th, 2015
- 08.05.2015 CANTINE APERTE, May 30th-31th 2015
- 13.03.2015 EUROTOUR - Gourmet's Italia - Muenchen, Germany - May 11th, 2015
- 24.02.2015 Istituto Italiano di Cultura - March 2015 events
- 04.02.2015 PROWEIN, DUSSELDORF, MARCH 15th-17th 2015
- 04.02.2015 SUMMA, MAGRE (BZ), MARCH 21st-22nd 2015
- 19.01.2015 CRU BIO, March 2nd-3rd 2015
- 13.01.2015 BIOFACH 2015, Nürnberg, Germany, February 11th-14th, 2015
- 12.01.2015 SLOW WINE WORLD TOUR - FEBRUARY 2015 - NEW YORK CITY, NY + MONTREAL, CANADA
Here it is September. We know that because the sun is setting earlier and earlier in a dismaying race to stygian darkness. [For the record, we hate stygian darkness.]
And we know it because wine customers have begun ordering again, with a merry vengeance. Not a moment too soon, and bless 'em all.
Finally, we know it's September because Domenico Selections is holding its trade tasting in two and a half weeks. It will happen at one of the hippest and happenin'est places in town, Anfora wine bar. This is exciting for us not only because it's a great venue, it's a sign that Domenico Selections has reached a certain stage of development that we can harness the resources and market interest to do this. We applaud ourselves.
Three of our producers will be on hand to add some badly needed Italian charm and deep wine knowledge to the event. We've mentioned these people a number of times, with pride and joy: Chiara Martinotti of Cascina Gilli (Piemonte), Francesca Ciani of Aquila del Torre (Friuli) and Luca Fedrigo of L'Arco (Veneto). Northern pride.
But look here -- here's the 411 on the degustazione, if people still say "the 411":
Ladies and gents, you will notice that our name is Domenico Selections, not some bootleg near miss that happens to have "DS" in the name and one or more elements of our name.
And, yes, there's more:
It's time for a plug. Our PR counsel, First Press Public Relations, of faraway romantic East 46th Street, have been champs and pros. We cherish them.
Till the next invoice comes.