Aquila del Torre tasting in NYC!
- 13.02.2014 PROWEIN 2014 - 23.24.25/3/2014
- 11.02.2014 SLOW WINE - München - 10 März 2014 - MVG Museum
- 11.02.2014 SUMMA14 - MAGRE' (BZ) - APRIL 5-6, 2014
- 13.01.2014 Aquila del Torre e Associazione Picolit in Wien for "Giorno Viennese del Friuli" - weintage.at
- 02.01.2014 SLOW WINE USA TOUR 2014 - SAN FRANCISCO - NEW YORK
- 03.12.2013 CANTINE APERTE PER NATALE - December 7th and 8th, 2013
- 20.11.2013 FRIULANO ON TOUR 2013 - COPENHAGEN - NOVEMBER 21, 2013
- 30.10.2013 MERANO WINE FESTIVAL - NOVEMBER 9-11, 2013
- 29.10.2013 Slow Wine World Tour - November 7-9, 2013 - Hong Kong
- 08.10.2013 Friaul Weintour 2013
- 12.09.2013 We achieved the Organic Certification!
- 29.08.2013 The harvest has begun!
- 24.06.2013 Decanter Awards
- 14.06.2013 Aquila del Torre at Cinnamon Club London
- 02.05.2013 Cantine Aperte 25th and 26th of May 2013
- 22.04.2013 Wine and food Educational in Wien
- 24.03.2013 Pro Wein 2013
- 14.03.2013 Vinitaly 2013
- 28.02.2013 Last date for Slow wine Tour in Munich!
- 07.01.2013 Aquila del Torre in Wien for the "Giorno Viennese del Friuli"
- 07.01.2013 Aquila del Torre Slow Wine Usa Tour 2013
- 22.11.2012 Frasca in Vineria opening at Aquila del Torre!
- 25.10.2012 10-11-12 of November: Aquila del Torre at Merano Wine Festival
- 23.10.2012 Friulano on Tour - Aquila del Torre dates
- 17.10.2012 Aquila del Torre at Soho London
- 27.08.2012 V per Vendemmia, the harvest told by Aquila del Torre on You Tube!
- 27.06.2012 Wine & Spirits Magazine
- 28.05.2012 Decanter Silver Medal for Picolit 2008
- 26.05.2012 Cantine Aperte 2012
- 20.05.2012 Raw London
Here it is September. We know that because the sun is setting earlier and earlier in a dismaying race to stygian darkness. [For the record, we hate stygian darkness.]
And we know it because wine customers have begun ordering again, with a merry vengeance. Not a moment too soon, and bless 'em all.
Finally, we know it's September because Domenico Selections is holding its trade tasting in two and a half weeks. It will happen at one of the hippest and happenin'est places in town, Anfora wine bar. This is exciting for us not only because it's a great venue, it's a sign that Domenico Selections has reached a certain stage of development that we can harness the resources and market interest to do this. We applaud ourselves.
Three of our producers will be on hand to add some badly needed Italian charm and deep wine knowledge to the event. We've mentioned these people a number of times, with pride and joy: Chiara Martinotti of Cascina Gilli (Piemonte), Francesca Ciani of Aquila del Torre (Friuli) and Luca Fedrigo of L'Arco (Veneto). Northern pride.
But look here -- here's the 411 on the degustazione, if people still say "the 411":
Ladies and gents, you will notice that our name is Domenico Selections, not some bootleg near miss that happens to have "DS" in the name and one or more elements of our name.
And, yes, there's more:
It's time for a plug. Our PR counsel, First Press Public Relations, of faraway romantic East 46th Street, have been champs and pros. We cherish them.
Till the next invoice comes.